Monday, February 24, 2014

Sometimes people need to mind their own business. You are trying to cope as best you can. Holding on to any hope any link of possibility. Then people open their mouths and just completely take away everything with one little comment.. And really you just want to tell the person you don't know what it's like to be me so don't even try.. You think you can do better walking in my shoes? I'd like to see you try.. You think you have it all figured out? How?! Cause I can't even wrap my head or heart around it all.. People please think before you speak because listening to your snarky unthought out comments hurt. Do have any idea how much it takes to tell someone how you feel? Then to have a snarky jerk make a dumb comment! Someone really should just smack you upside your head! 

No comments:

Post a Comment