Wednesday, February 12, 2014

How?

They say love heals all wounds. The heart will go on.. But how does this happen when your heart has been ripped away? How do you begin to feel anything other then pain? How do you move on when everything you've been dreaming hoping and longing for came true only to be cruelly taken away all to quickly all to soon and all too suddenly..  How do you get past the pain that is tearing you apart? 

You try to have an optimistic view and at some points you do.. Then the grief and pain slaps you across the face saying here I am this happened! All you want to do is wake up from the bad dream.. You ask what did I do god what did I do to deserve this pain this heartache? 

Other people try to understand but they don't. Their is no way they can unless they have lived it felt it done it. The burning constant nagging pain the envelops your whole body.. No unless you've been there unless you've felt it unless you've lived what I have you don't know you can't claim to know.. I don't ever claim to know how you feel.. Please don't patronize me.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment