Thursday, February 20, 2014

Broken

My heart breaks for what I don't have.. My heart breaks for what I can't not get back.. It's not just broken it's shattered destroyed.. I'm thankful for what I have but I hurt physically hurt for what I have lost. My heart had hope and joy and completion now it feels lost shattered incomplete.. The days still seem to go on but I don't know how I don't know how it's possible to go on with out you.. I stare at your picture. I ask myself how why how did this happen.. I know your here when I get that special smell.. At least I hope it's you.. I only wish I could hold you in my arms longer I would give you more hold you tighter kiss you more.. Every one says don't blame yourself but who else is there to blame.. I hurt so much with out you.. Why can't you come back to me.. Why?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment