Friday, March 21, 2014

Plans

I have hope for a future, but my heart is broken and shattered.. I ask God why? But I know he gave me what I asked for.. He answered my prayers now I pray again for the hope and the for the future 
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." God knows the and but I will never understand the anguish and hurt that has beset my family. I need His grace his mercy and his love to get through all of it.. And though I don't understand and I hurt more then anyone can ever imagine I know there is an ultimate plan somewhere.. 

It still hurts it will always hurt.. I will always carry this burden. I ache my heart aches my body aches every part of me aches for what I am missing. For what was taken from me far too soon.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment