Saturday, June 13, 2015

They remember

Sometimes I sit here and think about whether the kids will remember the brother they lost so young and so fragile. Tonight while I was cleaning a few things up Joshua says to me out of the blue quite frankly I really miss Ethan cause he is so far away.. I begin to cry and say yes he is he is very far away sweet heart, Joshua says He was really good and you were good too you did good but he's sleeping.. He was really strong like me do you remember mom?? 😭😭😭 yes I remember. How does Joshua remember these things? He had just turned 2? 

The fact that he remembers brings me to tears the fact that he knows brings me tears. I don't ever want him to forget his brother but it hurts so so bad knowing that he is gone and never coming back. It's ok to miss him.. I do.. I miss him all the time.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment